Ecodrive products are designed to keep people on the move. However, we also have a responsibility to continually improve the environmental compatibility of our products and services and to reduce the strain placed on natural resources.
The Ecodrive system of remanufacturing ensures the efficient recovery of componentry in line with the increasing need for the efficient re-cycling of all suitable materials.
It is based on the following principles:
- We design our remanufacturing processes to be both energy and resource efficient. We use environmentally-friendly, state-of-the-art technologies at all stages of the remanufacturing process.
- We put appropriate measures into place to ensure that environmentally damaging incidents are avoided wherever possible, and properly contained in the event of any incident.
- We comply fully with all relevant environmental directives.
- We involve our employees in the development and implementation of our environmental policy.
- We regularly train and motivate them to actively assist with our environmental protection policy.
- We are continually improving operational environmental protection.
- We actively work with customers, suppliers, regulatory authorities and all interested local parties.
We are currently registered to ISO 18001. To view our certificates please click here.
Ecodrive ‘The’ Complete Driveline Specialists